The Archbold Area Chamber of Commerce is proud to present the Festival of Lights 2020! Though we will not be able to hold the Parade of Lights on Nov. 27th, Ruihley Park will be adorned with all the light displays that you have come to love.
As of 6:00 pm Nov 27th the Festival of Lights will remain lit through all of December.
As a special feature, we would like to include “stand still” lit floats to enhance the evening from 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm.
We ask that any business who would like to participate in this magic of Christmas with a float in the Festival of Lights, please contact Rhonda the Chamber Office at 419-445-2222.
- We cannot permit horse drawn carriages or pick-up trucks/tractors pulling wagons with people.
- No Candy or other objects can be thrown from the entry.
- Place signage on both sides of entry saying who the entry is sponsored by.
- Entries must enter Ruihley Park between 4:45 pm and 5:30 pm and have light on 6:00 pm -8:30 pm
- PLEASE DO NOT HAVE A LIVE SANTA ON YOUR ENTRY. We like to feature only one special Santa in the event.
Many thanks to The Archbold Parks and Recreation Dept, all the volunteers who help set up and take down all the light displays and all who visit the Festival of Lights.
To all of you, from all of us:
May your Christmas be Merry & Bright and filled with love, joy and peace!